Excess pounds has always been a concern for people to maintain decent health. No Sonner you gained some stones, you can easily experience how heavy, restless, and fatigue your body feels. Obesity, cardiac disease, high blood sugar, and cholesterol are some bonuses.
Want to shed some extra pounds? Losing weight is always challenging. But Treadmill has made the task very easy to workout indoors. You can easily access this aerobic machine in any gym or get one for yourself at home. They are now high on utility and low on cost. But, how to lose weight on the Treadmill?
Puberty hit me so hard that I started gaining weight gradually in my teenage. Over time I became the subject of school bully and started losing confidence. Last summer I decided to find myself in a new avatar and bought a treadmill.
I saw a nutritionist and my gym trainer for some tips. Well, calorie-burning varies from person to person based on the degree of workout. Here is an easy workout schedule on the Treadmill to lose some stones. But before that let’s know some important facts about it.
How can a treadmill be the most suitable workout machine for you?
This question sounds vague to me. Because why would you not select a gadget that allows you versatility in a workout routine? Brisk walking, high-intensity interval training, speedrunning, etc. all can be done in this single indoor machine.
What are the benefits?
- Highly beneficial to burn stubborn body fat around the hip, abdomen.
- Effective to lose weight in a short period ( if the correct procedure is followed)
- Suitable to workout in any weather.
- Supports cardio-workout and strength training.
- Boosts endurance and agility.
- Helps to keep the blood glucose level and cholesterol level in check.
- Promotes energy, sound sleep
- Reduces fatigue, stress, and anxiety.
- Tones muscle.
- Helps to keep the body fit even if you are not obese.
What types of exercise can be done on the Treadmill for sound health?
It is a common mistake that most people make that treadmills are only meant for running. No! There are varieties of exercises that can be performed on a Treadmill.
It is the most common exercise done on this indoor aerobic gadget. Set the machine at a rate of 3 to 4.5 miles per hour. And start walking slowly.
Do it all seven days a week to maintain consistent weight and to burn some fats.
If you intend to lose some weight fast, then set the machine at 5 miles per hour and start running. It causes sweating, and so you can know that your trick is working.
Fix the speed at 3 miles per hour and make sure to bend your front knee at an angle of 90 degrees. Then move synonymously like moving forward, keeping a width gap between feet hip.
This exercise is a killer for your gluteus maximus and hamstring muscle.
Set the speed of the Treadmill between 1 to 2 mph. Standing in your quarter squat position, move the front leg ahead and repeat the process with the opposite leg.
It helps to shape up your side buts.
High-intensity interval training
It is a drastic step to burn the deposited fat on the body. The workout comes in a few steps. At first, warm up your body by brisk walking for 2 minutes. Increase the speed from 2mph to 8-10 mph for 30 seconds running. Then reduce the speed for walking again for 30-40 seconds.
Repeat the process 3- 4 times a day for about two weeks. You will surely see a massive change in your inches.
Besides this exercise, you can also perform incline pushups, walking plank, normal push, reverse mountain climbers, and varieties of workout in this single machine.
Requirements for a treadmill workout shed challenge.
Here are some easily affordable tools for working out at home.
Type of Treadmill
- Manual Treadmill: comes with a belt and roller.
- Motorized Treadmill: with this Treadmill, you can pre-set your walking or running speed.
- Folding Treadmill
- Commercial Treadmill
Best workout snickers or shoes
The best shoe can give the best grip and land on the Treadmill. If your stepping is incorrect, you can easily develop muscle pain and bone deformity.
You can check out these best shoes for Treadmill walking.
Comfortable workout wear.
Try to avoid too tight and long clothes. Wear comfortable gym wear.
Seven Days of Treadmill Exercise – Weight Loss Challenge
Follow this lethal seven days shed challenge to burn stubborn fat.
- 5 minutes warmup workout – running.
- 30 minutes of high-intensity interval training.
- 5 minutes brisk walking to cool down.
- 5 minutes warmup.
- 40 minutes muscle toning exercise – like walking lungs, treadmill plank, reverse mountain climbers in 3 sets. Each set includes 10 attempts.
- 5 minutes rest to cool down.
- 5 minutes of warmup exercise.
- 20 minutes moderate speed running (4-5 mph treadmill speed).
- 5 minutes rest to cool down.
- Take a rest for the whole day.
- Warm-up the body with 5 minutes – freehand exercise.
- 40 minutes of walking exercise at 3-4 mph treadmill speed.
- 5 minutes rest.
- 5 minutes warmup workout.
- Stress resistant exercises
- 5 minutes rest.
- 5 minutes of walking.
- 25 minutes consistent running at 5 mph treadmill speed.
- 5 minutes rest to stabilize down.
Follow the schedule for at least a month, and you will see the magic yourself.
Points of consideration
Consider the following points for the best result-
- A gradual increase in speed.
- Inclination angle.
- Pulse monitor
- For men:
- Maximum heart rate=220-age
- For female:
- Maximum heart rate= 226- age.
- Include hills gradually.
- Calculate the burned calorie properly.
- Be-careful of any kind of injuries.
Boost your confidence up by shedding some abdomen, thigh fats. Are you thinking – how to lose weight on the Treadmill? I hope by now you got your answer. Be it a sunny or rainy day; you can continue your exercise on a Treadmill.
Keep working out and lead a healthy and sound life.